It shouldn’t be a surprise that online users expect convenience in today’s digital world. They want to find exactly what they are looking for, when they are looking for it, from a business that specializes in it or offers it at the best price (or both). This is where your Morton Grove business has the opportunity to shine — but if you don’t provide users with the smoothest or most relevant experience possible, they are likely to look elsewhere. This is where your PPC landing pages come into play.
Below, this SEM agency in Morton Grove, Illinois is going to explain how to optimize your PPC landing pages to increase bottom-funnel conversions from your search engine marketing efforts.
What’s the importance of a landing page?
For starters, let’s ensure that we’re all on the same page about why you should use a dedicated landing page…
Compared to driving PPC traffic to your homepage, driving PPC traffic to a landing page is almost always more successful at generating quality leads at a lower cost per conversion (“CPC”).
By segmenting your paid search traffic from organic search traffic and sending your ad traffic to a landing page, you get the flexibility to A/B test your content to ensure that the landing page experience is well-connected to the campaign objective and ad text. Additionally, you avoid undercutting your SEO efforts by deindexing your landing page.
Your SEM agency in Morton Grove, Illinois can create a page that’s optimized for your PPC campaign to increase its quality and relevancy. This will help your ads rank higher, which will result in you spending less for clicks and conversions.
How to create an optimized landing page?
First, build your landing page concept by asking yourself three simple questions:
- What message am I trying to convey to potential customers? Your message should be relevant to the product or service you are pushing through PPC. Don’t forget to add a great value proposition relevant to what your audience is looking for.
- What audience segment am I trying to reach? Your landing page should be tailored to the audience you are targeting with your PPC ad. For example, if your campaigns are segmented by location, each landing page should be customized to the local audience.
- What action do I want users to take? This action should be a trackable conversion that corresponds to the stages of your sales cycle — such as signing up for a newsletter or calling for a free consultation.
Once you have answered these three questions, your Morton Grove SEM agency can create a landing page with the right content that resonates with a certain audience segment and generates a specified outcome that directs visitors into their sales funnel. After that, you can integrate the landing page’s content, audience, and outcome with the structure of your PPC campaign. This ensures that when users search for your targeted keyword, the landing page experience is relevant to their search query.
Create a landing page with the prospective buyer in mind.
The concept you have defined by answering these three questions should now be interwoven into your landing page’s look and feel. Keeping a simple design — similar to the concept — can help you attract your audience’s attention faster and maximize your PPC conversions. Here are some tips from an SEM agency in Morton Grove, Illinois that should come in handy:
- Create a responsive landing page with a modern aesthetic to make the experience delightful for potential buyers on any device.
- Ensure your landing page reflects your company’s identity for a consistent brand experience.
- Use high-quality images and videos consistent with the theme of your landing page.
- Create a list of value propositions that highlight your solution to the customer’s pain points/needs.
- Add trust factors such as testimonials, certifications, partner logos, and links to reliable sources to position your brand as an authority.
- Add a call to action (CTA) to encourage the visitor to take a specific action (i.e., call us today, sign up for a newsletter, etc.)
Looking for the Top-Rated SEM Agency in Morton Grove, Illinois?
Are you looking for professionals to help you design your PPC landing page? If so, and if you’re looking for the top-rated SEM agency in Morton Grove, Illinois, Digital Destination is the agency to call. Contact us today at (312) 933-6806 to schedule a free consultation.