Businesses, whether they provide services and products through a physical location or not, can benefit from a strong online presence. Some brick and mortar stores may find this counter-intuitive, but it is within the online realm that most customers make their buying decisions. By using the right tools and techniques, you can take advantage of this, and draw in users that would otherwise not be aware of your business. Here are some of the tools that you can use to turbo-charge your listings management in Chicago.
Whitespark started out as a web design agency before branching out, offering SEO tools for businesses looking to improve their local search marketing campaigns. One of these tools is the Citation Finder, which is the company’s most powerful offering. It is designed to help you find citation opportunities in order to improve your local SEO. The free version of the tool can be used for up to 3 searches per day, which should be enough time to see if this is the right tool for you. Other tools include:
- Local rank tracker – This tool can be used to check how your website ranks in different locations
- Reputation builder – The reputation builder automates the process of prompting your existing customers through email or SMS, and asking them to share a review on a list of review sites
- Review monitoring tool – This tool provides pop-up alerts whenever you get a bad review on your websites of choice.
Yext offers a variety of tools that are linked to nearly 100 online directories. Some of their more popular tools include:
- Knowledge Manager – With the Knowledge Manager, you can create a featured message that is automatically shared across a host of websites.
- Yext Pages – Similar to the Knowledge Manager, this tool allows you to update all your listings in one place.
- Yext Listings – This tool allows you to control the business-relevant information that you share with search engines, digital services, and social media platforms.
- Yext Reviews – Yext Reviews allows your customers to add reviews directly to your website.
As the name suggests, ReviewTracker is a tool that monitors various review sites for customer feedback, gathering and organizing all it into one convenient dashboard. This tool is very powerful, allowing you to solicit feedback from your customers, track your performance in various locations, and monitor reviews from sources such as Google and TripAdvisor. ReviewTracker counts several big brands as its customers, including Subaru, American Family Insurance, and Midas.
4. Moz Local
Moz Local is one of the most popular tools for local listing management. The platform has undergone continuous development for over 10 years, adapting to the SEO software market and trailblazing a ton of best practices, methodologies, and capabilities. Both small businesses and enterprises can benefit from this tool thanks to several of its features, such as the ability to write a listing once and post it all over the internet automatically—including to search engines, business aggregators, directories, and apps. On top of that, if you have to make any changes to your listing, all you have to do is log into Moz Local and edit your listing. You will also receive alerts whenever someone writes a new review on a major platform, making it very easy to reply to customers.
Professional Listings Management Agency Serving Chicago
If you are interested in listing management in Chicago, but do not currently have the personnel to do so in-house, you can always outsource this department. We offer a wide range of online services, including listing management and online reputation management. Contact us today for more information.